without the super costs
get value from your computing resources even when you don’t use them
using cutting edge virtualization technology
decentralized peer-to-peer network
1. A Publisher announces his need for worker nodes on the blockchain.
2. A Provider in search of employment looks for these announcements on the blockchain.
3. When a matching announcement is found, the Provider and Publisher negotiate a contract.
4 + 5. The Publisher places an initial fund in the Provider's account and locks it. The publisher will place additional funds in the account in accordance with the work done.
6. The Provider creates a Virtual Machine on his device.
7. The Publisher gets control over the VM from the Provider. He can then frequently check the progess, and terminate the connection at will.